We are delighted to invite you to the King of the Road “Dolce Vita Experience” (24 – 29 September 2023) an exclusive Supercar Tour organized by our partner “King of the Road”. This an exclusive opportunity for a small group of people to experience the Italian Dolce Vita like never before. We believe that you deserve a vacation of a lifetime. So we’ve put together an incredible journey that will allow you to explore the beauty of Italy while enjoying the real Italian Dolce Vita. This is not your typical trip, it’s one-of-a-kind, and it’s going to be unforgettable.
The King of the Road – Dolce Vita Experience will take you on a supercar driving tour through some of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes. You’ll drive along city streets, highways and rural roads for a total of 12 hours driving during your 4 days on the road. We will take you to exclusive locations and entertain you with “real Italian” shows and activities. You will visit one of the most prestigious wineries in the Barolo area, discover new tastes of Italian cuisine by dining in characteristic and exclusive places, cruise and enjoy an “Italian gourmet aperitivo” on a yacht Portofino, visit the exclusive Pagani Museum and so much more. We will guide you through Italy’s most exclusive locations while having the pleasure of driving on coastal and inland roads surrounded by breathtaking views. Dolce Vita Experience is a supercar driving tour that stands out because it is designed not only to entertain you but above all to let you try unique experiences and enjoy the pleasures of the Italian Dolce Vita.
Our tours are designed to be end-to-end luxury travel experiences that consider every detail from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart.
- Fully guided tour hosted over 5 days
- 5 nights accommodations for two in a double room, including breakfast and parking
- Lunches and Dinners included
- An aperitif on arrival to the hotel each day, music shows and entertainment
- Gourmet dining experience each evening
- Detailed route instruction/navigation for each driving session
- Road Assistance with technicians and spare tyres
- Exclusive Activities for a real “Dolce Vita Experience” such as Homemade Pasta Emiliana Workshop, Yacht Charter in Portofino with Gourmet Food and Drinks, Wine Tasting in Barolo winery, VIP guided tour of the Pagani Museum, and more….
- Separate luggage transport, valet parking and full porterage
- A team of support staff to manage all aspects of the experience
- Professional photography and videography of the Event
To make sure that the Dolce Vita Experience is truly unique and exclusive, we have limited the event to a maximum of 20 participants (10 sports cars). The complete package of the Dolce Vita Experience event is designed for two people. The sports car is not included. You can request the list of rental sports cars for the event or participate on your own. Please note that only high-end sports cars are accepted. If you’re interested in joining us on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, so we can get back to you with further details!
Looking forward to seeing you among the participants of this exclusive experience, we send our best regards.
Discover even more @ King Rent Exclusive Services
Article edited by Mark Sommers
ExcellenceEXPERIENCEHospitalityKing of the RoadKing RentLifestyleLuxury